The W3016-16-RGB with SensaSynth2 embedded effects engine delivers interactive lighting and video effects that operate stand-alone, without an external controller. The SensaSynth2 system creates interactive experiences that are defined from a set of simple rules and procedures which act on a range of visual source elements; colors palettes, videos, oscillators and random 'noise' generators. Sensors control how these visual sources are mixed, modified and displayed in real time, creating dynamic interactive visual experiences.
- 16 high brightness RGB LEDs.
- 75 mm pixel pitch
- 16 capacitive motion / proximity sensors with 75 mm sensing range
- Built-in SensaSynth2™ interactive effects engine - fully programmable
- 20 minutes of 30/fps on board embedded video storage
- 200 user programmable on board presets
- Stand-alone operation
- Reliable, easy to install
- Simple wall mounting system
- Compatible with 100's of different surface materials
- Low power - great for green projects
- Minimal heat output
Take a look at the W3016-16-RGB specifications sheet, which you can download or print out a copy as well.